[nagdu] seeing eye

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 23:47:29 UTC 2010

Jennifer,
    As a former teacher and now public speaker and presenter, I will say to
you what I say whenever I make a presentation in which I invite the audience
to ask questions: The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked!
Part of the purpose of this list is to share information with other guide
dog users and those interested in guide dog related issues. Another
important element of this list is to mentor those interested in getting a
guide dog, especially young people. When I am older and grayer (grin) I know
that there will be someone we have mentored to take up the office and the
banner of the division. Perhaps this person will be you; maybe it will be
Mark. Whoever it will be, I hope we mentor a strong and dedicated
Federationist that will nurture this Movement and lead it on into the
future!
    Keep asking questions! In fact, never stop asking questions! this is how
we learn and expand our consciousness!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala