[nagdu] Where your dog sleeps at night, etc.

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 22 00:59:45 UTC 2010

When I first get home from Seeing Eye I keep my dog on night chain for
several months to a week. Then I try leaving him off-leash a few nights a
week, and when no problems arise I completely free him. He invariably
settles on his matt in the bedroom, sometimes before I go to bed. I get up a
couple hours before my wife, but he stays on his matt until she gets up,
where he goes under the kitchen table waiting for us to eat.
Ed Meskys