[nagdu] baths was seeing eye

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Feb 22 12:20:22 UTC 2010

I guess I'm cheap. *smile*  I bathe both of my dogs in the regular bath tub.
It's only hard the first couple of times when you have to train them not to
jump out.  After that it's no problem.

I have a tub/shower combo with a curtain though.  I'd suggest just opening
the shower door and kneeling on the floor to see if you can reach into the
wash area.  If you can and it's comfortable enough to be in that position
for 10 or 15 minutes, then it could work.

a lot of what I've figured out that works and what doesn't, I've done
through trial and error.

HTH
Julie