[nagdu] guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 18:47:15 UTC 2010

Jennifer,

Yes, that is what you are supposed to do, and how you will do it during
training, from what I hear.

Once you get back home, of course, you are free to adapt according to your
dog and your lifestyle.

The strict foundation provides you and your dog with a good starting point
for an orderly, peaceful household from the time you arrive home.  It is
easier to relax a rule here and there than it is to impose a new rule on a
disorderly dog.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney