[nagdu] re sighted guides great accidents :)

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Tue Feb 23 00:18:28 UTC 2010

speaking of arms pulled in different directions I was not with a guide dog
at that time but was running with 2 friends to try to catch a tram in
Germany. We get there out of breath and dash up the stairs. One pulls me to
the right and the other to the left and I smack full force right in the bar
at the middle of the door. Both felt terrible and I could not even properly
show how much my head was hurting to not aggravate their gilt further.
Always have to laugh about that one.

Best,

Ioana