[nagdu] Dog beds

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 23 18:08:45 UTC 2010

I bought a good dog bed from overstock.com a few years ago.  It has the
egg-carton foam on one side, and temperpedic foam on the other.  It has a
cover that zips off for washing.  It's a bit of a wrestling match putting
the clean cover back on, but not too bad.  It's held up well, too.  Echo
likes it a lot, though I got it for Ben.  Oh well, so long as someone
likes it.
It was a much more reasonable price on overstock.com than other places I
saw, too.  I guess the trick is to keep looking until you find what you
want.
Just thought I'd share, since dog beds came up recently.
Tracy