[nagdu] guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 23:31:10 UTC 2010

Tracy,

My first dog exists to convince me I don't know noting about nothing.
/grin/  Every time I start to think I might have it figured out, she finds a
way to show me that I'm still not even close.  /smile/

Once I got over myself and decided to just carry on with being a total
ignoramus and enjoy it, the learning process has been really fun.  If
humility is good for the soul, my soul in great shape.  /grin/

My ego, on the other hand...  Well, may it rest in peace.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney