[nagdu] Beaches and dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Feb 25 14:25:50 UTC 2010

No, that was funny!

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC Inc)
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:28 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Beaches and dogs

Sand of a beach!
Her dog is fine on the beach.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Dan Weiner
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:18 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'

Hi guys.
Well, I wanted to think of a more clever subject line, but it's later in the
day and my coffee was a long time ago.--smile.

A friend with a guide dog is coming to Florida and she asks about beaches.
Her cousin, whom she's visiting near Miami, , told her about public beaches
where dogs aren't aloud and asked if that applied to her guide dog.
I'm assuming it doesn't, but you know what they say about assuming things,
it makes an you know what about of you and me--smile.

Thanks.

Dan W. and Carter

nagdu:
40tasc.com