[nagdu] update on our crate training

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 16:15:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice. My husband is a bit more pragmatic than me and since

Adrian is more his dog now I let him deal with it. He just told him to go in

there and stay. He did give him some treats as Adrian did it. I was a bit

reluctant about this because I did not want Adrian to just comply but would

have preferred him to be really comfortable there and show the behaviour on

his initiative more often before I give a command. the truth is that since
he has

been told to get in and stay there (always with the door open) he is doing

it more comfortably.

Well that's the news from our post guide dog adventures with Adrian the

pet.

Have a good one,

Ioana