[nagdu] Thanks to All!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 14:47:35 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I haven't responded to each congratulatory message sent over the list, as I have been very busy. I don't want anyone to feel as if I have slighted them in any way by not replying to each message, so I am letting everyone know that I appreciate the well-wishes and words of support. They mean a lot to me. I am very fortunate, as are all of us on these lists, to have the support and encouragement of my blind brothers and sisters as I move forward into this new phase of my life.Thanks for being there for each other! I am so proud to be a part of this wonderful organization!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala
"Marion & Martin"
Positive Music; Positive Message!