[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 14:48:33 UTC 2010

Joy,
    As for it being commonplace, I cannot really tell you. I know that in
both of my home placements, I have received my dog prior to commencing
training. I believe it's the same as for class training in which you get
your dog and get to know each other for a day or two before you actually
begin training. I will get Sarge on Friday, march 12 and begin training on
Monday, march 15. When I got my current retired guide, Louiza, we followed
the same procedure. Fortunately I am off work on Sunday, so I have the
entire weekend to get to know Sarge.

Fraternally yours,
Marion