[nagdu] travel to the school was Where your dog sleeps at night, etc.

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 26 19:11:58 UTC 2010

Julie,
We have heard of nothing but anger from mama on behalf of Jennipher
getting a dog.
I would hate to see mama go to the school and try to stop her from
bringing a dog home.
If the brake came from home then she might get a chance to show what a
team can do.
Yes I could be told I am speaking out of turn,
I am only going on the different posts that have been sent here.
Gee it would be nice if we all could jump in and help Jennipher and we can.
As we watch the team grow.
Just my thoughts.

--
--Dar