[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 20:24:19 UTC 2010

Joy,
    I have been waiting for several months! I had my home interview in July,
was told about my dog in august, was promised him in mid January, then it
was shifted to the end of January, then mid February, then the end of
February! If I don't get him on march 12, I'm hitch hiking to New York!
(smile) They say, "Good things come to those who wait!" He ought to be
awesome! (smile) I know he is!

Fraternally yours,
marion