[nagdu] o/t Would love stories about traveling with your guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:10:11 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

You may know that I have my own travel agency, but some of you may not know
that I have a monthly Newsletter (e-mail format) I am currently working on
the March 2010 edition, and for those who would just like to register can
either go to my website and register or send me an e-mail to my business
address at reservations at echevarriatravel.com
put subscribe in the subject line.

What I would like to do for the March edition is to have a  story from a
Guide Dog User about where they have traveled.

The good, the bad, and possibly the ugly of your experience.  It could show
from traveling from your home to the airport, on the plane and bus, your
experience at either the hotel and resort you stayed at.

My newsletter does focus on the blind client, as to trying to educate the
blind person to get out of their shell to travel either independently or
with others, and to educate the sighted on how better to serve our community
and what to ask and look for in helping us to become more independent.

We can either do the interview over the phone, or I can send a questionnaire
through the e-mail.

I would like to get my newsletter out by the 7 of March, so my deadline is
March 4th, since I also have to edit it, as well as other things in the
newsletter.

Also looking for my clients to give stories of their recent trips.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com