[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 27 13:18:07 UTC 2010

Staci,
    At first, I wasn't too crazy about the name, as I am a pacifist and it
reminded me of the military. As I have learned more about him and called him
this, it has grown on me. Also, my first trainer and current Director of
Training for GDF is Mike Sargeant, who referred to Sarge as his
namesake.Because he is, in the words of his trainer, "a big balloof", it
does seem to fit him! I am even considering getting a bandana with chevrons
on it for him!

Peace!
Marion