[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Feb 27 16:12:41 UTC 2010

Marion,

I am not sure if you are aware. Try logging on to your Facebook account by
going to the mobile address which is m.facebook.com I find that it is more
accessible for some reason rather then entering in as usual. I am still
learning to navigate it myself, but it is much easier when responding to
posts and doing searches. Let me know if you concur.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.