[nagdu] Blind Man plans to solo 130 walk across Bay Area

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 28 03:44:15 UTC 2010

Oh God! I hope the dog copes well then... I'm sure she will because
obviously dogs naturally require long walks, but gosh I do hope the man
doesn't get homself lost! And what about if they have to back-track if they
happen to make a missed turn or something? I do hope Zoey does her best not
to get them lost... I'm cheering for them.

Michelle