[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:54:01 UTC 2010

Margo I totally understand this, since at the Guide Dog Foundation we do not pay anything, and since Albert and I are both newly blind people with our first guide dogs, we don't know that other schools charge a price.  We didn't and so that many others may not know this either.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574