[nagdu] Books about guide dog schools

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Jan 1 17:53:02 UTC 2010

The Seeing Eye, while they charge the fee, also will allow you to pay it on
insstallments, and each additional dog is $50. I guess you'd say future dog.
This is amazing since the fee was set when the school was founded and is the
same today. I would gladly pay more, so I should donate more.

If y'all want an LGBT Group, talk to David about starting one. Not sure how
one goes about it, but you should be able to do that.

BTW, I think that book is "Walking Alone, Marching Together." Yes, it is in
print.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou