[nagdu] NAGDU Board Meeting Sunday!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 2 13:44:55 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    You beat me to the punch! (smile) After I cleaned up my in box after a
couple of days away from it, I intended to send the following message:

    The Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, a
strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will hold
its monthly meeting on Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:00 pm EST (7:00 pm CST;
6:00 pm MST; & 5:00 PST) This meeting will actually be the scheduled
December meeting postponed due to the holidays. Anyone may call in and
listen to the proceedings. Although only members of the Board may make and
vote on motions, time is allotted for participant input. The call-in
instructions are pasted below.

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the
conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in
compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
participant.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala