[nagdu] looking into aN LGBT list for blind people

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:18:18 UTC 2010

Not so off-topic to those of us who are handlers and also a part of the LGBT
community. Intersectionality for the win!
Jeanette (and Drummer)

--
Jeanette Beal
MS.Ed Assistive Technology
bealjk at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/bealjk
http://bealjk.tumblr.com/

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge
Piercy