[nagdu] Ownership

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:18:09 UTC 2010

I don't. I have taken maxx to the vet near me, and I don't if I have issues with maxx, I will forward a vet report or my vet sends GDF a vet report.

They send then ever year so far as they told me, when he gets his annual shots, etc.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574