[nagdu] Ownership

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 17:04:18 UTC 2010

Jenine,
    I'm not sure about your assertion that this is voluntary! It seems to me
that, when I read Merry's ownership agreement, the requirement to submit an
annual health report was part of the agreement. If it is voluntary, what is
the reason for making it a part of a binding contract? Would you be willing
to send a copy of this agreement to the list for us to look at?

Fraternally yours,
Marion