[nagdu] looking into an LGBT list for blind people

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 17:57:40 UTC 2010

Julie J,
I know this is off topic for this list.  I just didn't know how to find
someone to exploree this issue that isn't on our NAGDU List.  I know where
to find LGBT lists - I want BLIND specific ones and don't know how to find
those.

If anyone on this list knows, then I won't have to ask about it on this list
(grin!).  Any help appreciated!  thanks.

Lyn and Landon