[nagdu] Snarfing

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 21:13:31 UTC 2010

Hi,
When I was in training with my first guide dog, we went to a coffee shop for
lunch.  As we were getting settled, all of a sudden I heard the trainers
laughing really hard.  Well, us blind folks had no clue as to what was so
funny so we asked.  the trainer said that one of the dogs saw a potato chip
on the floor and snarfed it up WITHOUT even putting his mouth to the floor!
The dog just sucked it up into his mouth!  That was really funny and we all
joined in the laughter.

Lyn and Landon