[nagdu] Books about guide dog schools

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:21:32 UTC 2010

AS was stated before, many of the NFB related books are availabel
through your regional library, and some are even up on the NLS BARD
digital talking book download website, for those that have access to
and can read books from it.

I'd rather pay a fee, whatever it may be, within reason of course, for
my guide dog than receive it as a gift as a result of a scholarship or
something. Not only does paying a fee give you a sense of ownership,
but how many times have we heard the phrase that goes something like
you're going to treat something better if you get it for yourself
rather than receiving it as a gift. This way, by paying for my guide,
I'm not as likely to take it for granted.

Wayne