[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jan 6 21:32:26 UTC 2010

I've heard good things about Mushers Secret, although I haven't personally
used it.  Monty doesn't seem to have any issues with regular snow, but the
halfway melty sort he is not fond of.

We are having a serious static cling issue.  Got any ideas on how to remove
a dog coat without giving the poor dog the shock of his life?

The coat is a must.  Monty is a Boxer mix, with the coat of a Boxer.  We
have 2-3 feet of snow on the ground and another storm in progress.  I think
the temp is somewhere in the single digits, which is actually warmer than it
was supposed to get today.  The coat is made of synthetic materials.  It
cannot go in the dryer.   Any ideas?

TIA
Julie