[nagdu] New York State National Federation of the Blind needs our help with Newsline, Effective February 1, 2010 it will be terminated.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:04:58 UTC 2010

I am writing to request your help in maintaining NFB Newsline in New
York.  Newsline is a service which allows blind and other people who
cannot access normal print to have access to multiple newspapers and
magazines.  Unfortunately in New York this invaluable service will be
terminated as Monday, February 1, 2010.  We will no t be able access
Newsline by phone, the internet or through download to special players.
If you are willing to help please contact Carl Jacobsen, President
National Federation of the Blind of New York State at 718-567-7821.  I
as a Newsline subscriber will do what I can.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574