[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 10 14:23:54 UTC 2010

Hi Jeannette.  Well, I'm not big on putting stuff on my dogs, but some
people spray the dog's coat with something like Avon Skin So Soft mixed
with water.  Others give the dog a fatty acid supplement in the food, or a
fish oil supplement.  Moisturizing from the inside.

My old gal Echo's coat has gotten much oilier in her old age, so I
wouldn't want to add more to it.  But it might benefit Ben. But, being
kinda lazy, I probably won't do it.  Your boy's itchiness sounds more
drastic than mine, though.
Tracy