[nagdu] Guide Dogs of America

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:37:13 UTC 2010

No, I received my first and second dogs from pilot dogs. I choose not
to return because when I went their the first time I had a dog that
continuously bit my hands and arms and was not controllable, then I
got a chocolate lab who developed a skin disorder, and chased our cats
and in working when she saw a cat or dog she'd lunge, and then stop
working altogether. Then I got a boxer who had horrible behavior,
biting, and way way to much energy so have decided a better school
with a better reputation would be good for me. GDA tells me they have
kennel cats test the dogs with cats, do intelligence disobedience,
more in the matching process, etc. all of which Pilot didn't do.
I just wanted to know the answers to those questins for general info
and to get others experiences. I also wanted a school that wasn't
across country so being near seattle, that gave me GDB, GDDI and GDA,
GDB is jsut to big for my liking, GDDI had a 2 year waiting list and
when I called GDA, Andi was so nice, and helpful it just seemed the
perfect place.
Jessica