[nagdu] speaking of winter...

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jan 11 01:34:02 UTC 2010

I've used both jojoba and coconut oil on Monty's coat.   It sounds like
Drummer's coat is a lot dryer though.   I generally put a small bit in my
hands, rub them together and then rub down Monty when he's still damp after
a bath.  then I use the rubber nubby brush to distribute the oil through his
coat evenly. I have no idea how it would work if put on a dry coat.

Good luck,
Julie