[nagdu] Dog helps stabilize autistic boy's life, but Hillsboro school says not in the classroom

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Mon Jan 11 17:24:47 UTC 2010

It sounds like this dog would be a service animal, as it sounds as though he
was trained at least 3 specialized tasks?

Regardless, my question is, who's responsible for the dog while at school?
A nine-year-old little boy will not be taking the dog out, correcting if
need be, etc.  I'm surprized this was not brought up in the article.

Meghan