[nagdu] Fire Stickers

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 14 02:40:33 UTC 2010

Here's a little off the subject queery, but where can one get stickers for one's window or door that will notify rescue personnel like firefighters, EMT's, first responders, and even police officers that there are service animals in the house and that they need to be saved too.  I think you probably know what I mean,  but I have not checked anything out and thought to check with yaa'll first.  A possible fund-raiser idea perhaps?

TIA,
Steve

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."  IICorinthians 5:3