[nagdu] Stuff about poodles

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 20:24:52 UTC 2010

Gary,

Sorry for the late response!  I cleaned out all those links from my
bookmarks a while ago.  Most of what I read was on the internet, and I
talked to a lot of people.  Now I wish I could remember where some of the
articles are.  So I did a search for poodle on Google and found a bunch of
links.  I won't post all of them here, but I'll give you a couple to get
started with:

http://www.standardpoodlesusa.com/index.html
http://www.akc.org/breeds/poodle/index.cfm
http://www.poodleclubofamerica.org/

As I recall, all of those sites have links to other sites...  I started to
follow them, then realized I needed to get undistracted.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney