[nagdu] Shaman was attacked by a pit bull

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Jan 16 01:51:13 UTC 2010

Hi Mardi,

I'm so sorry about all this.  Steve's suggestions are good ones, but man, if
I were you, I'd seriously want to move somewhere else.  I know that's
probably not doable for you, but I sure wish you could.  You do get the raw
deal a lot, and you certainly don't deserve it.  It's so not fair.  I sure
hope that Shaman can get over this, though it sounds like it's going to take
a lot of work, patience and TLC.  I wish you all the best.

Take care.

AnnaLisa and Sundance