[nagdu] service dog of the month

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Sat Jan 16 17:23:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,

hope everyone is enjoying the new year...

I recently was notified by the owner of service dog equipment co that my sugar ray was selected
as service dog of the month! read his story & cute picture on their homepage.

Mary and her hubby are wonderful people , highly recommended...
we have used their custom made vests with both sugar ray and his predecessor ladybug.

Web Site Http://servicedogequipment.com

(isnt he so cute!)

Bunny