[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sun Jan 17 03:26:29 UTC 2010

It's easy enough for states and the government to ad a line of text on an
official "id" that lets people know that the driver of a car must be wearing
glasses while driving, could something similar be done with disabilities ?
Not certifying that any particular animal is certified as a service animal,
but that the person using the animal has the right to use a service animal?
Somewhat like a license to use a service animal?