[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 16:57:02 UTC 2010

Wow!  Poor Merry!  I'm glad she stood up for herself.  And knew whom to
call!  /grin/

Overall, I'm in favor of making passing off a pet as a service animal --
especially if it injuries someone or causes damages -- a criminal offense.

My only concern is the thought of having it turned around on me (or anyone
else) so I get hauled into court to prove I'm really blind!  I don't' know
how much possibility there would be of that sort of scenario.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, and they are worth the paper they're printed
on!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney