[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 22:19:11 UTC 2010

/lol/  Poor Panda!  I know what I would do if I were her!  /grin/

My ex used to visit the stable with me when I still had my Arabian.  He's
terrified of horses -- because of their big, dangerous teeth!  Still, he
would wander about and watch them and toss carrots to them, and I think
became somewhat fond of the critters -- so long as there was a nice fence
between them and him!  /grin/

Of course, whenever he walked past my horse, he was so worried about those
teeth that he would he stick close to the hindquarters to be on the safe
side.  I resolved never to encourage him to get around horses if there
wasn't a good fence between him and them!

My horse wasn't a kicker, fortunately, but I still had fits over the walking
past the hind end while I was grooming or grazing him.  The end with the
teeth ain't the one that's dangerous!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney