[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 22:50:44 UTC 2010

Peter,
    I am not sure what you mean by this message. I will check it out, but we
have not removed the summaries from the website. If there are some that are
not accessible, it is probably due to a improper link. Please let us know
which ones are not working so we can get this fixed.

Fraternally yours,
Marion