[nagdu] Legislative Consideration

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 18 03:30:52 UTC 2010

At GDB, they gave us gentle leaders as part of our free equipment; I think
that they count as muzzles.  I recall having heard something about you can
be asked to muzzle your dog, but that was then.  I no longer carry the
gentle leader with me for a couple of reasons.  First, no one can ask me to
muzzle my dog.  Second, Lexia won't move in it; she just stands there and
looks at me like "Are you kidding me? What did I do to deserve this?" And
last, but not least, it's too small now.  It's almost amusing the way that
she acts in it compared to her normal self.