[nagdu] question about Harness Up newsletter

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 18:55:30 UTC 2010

Allison,

I'll fix those links right away!  Meanwhle, may I send you the files off
list?

Who is doing Harness Up these days?  I've been lax on follow through with
that.

Having feeling in my fingers again, I'm catching up on Braille and will be
programming the site over the next couple of months to make updates and
changes more efficient and less error prone.  Not that you just heard me
admit to making errors!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney