[nagdu] Airports

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Jan 21 00:48:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

The rule states only that a relief area must be present.  There are no
specifics about having it inside or outside Security.

Just yesterday there was a conference call about the new and existing rules
and regulations.  This subject was discussed.  Sorry the news isn't better.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com