[nagdu] Reminder: NAGDU Board Meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 24 00:03:34 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    This is a reminder that the Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users will hold its monthly meeting via teleconference on Sunday, January 24, 2010. This meeting is the re-scheduled meeting - due to the Washington Seminar - that should have been held on January 31. The meeting will begin at 8:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Central; 6:00 pm Mountain; & 5:00 pm Pacific). Anyone is welcome to listen to the proceedings and time is allotted for participant input throughout the meeting; however, only members of the NAGDU Board of Directors may make and vote on motions. The call-in instructions are pasted below.
    The Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users generally meets on the last Sunday of each month at 8:00 pm Eastern. If you have an item of business that you would like to have put on our agenda, please send an email message to me or any of the members of the Board. My NAGDU email address is

President at NFB-NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.