[nagdu] 2 dogs around the house

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 01:59:41 UTC 2010

This has really been an interesting topic and people have some good
experiences and insights. I'm curious if anyone's had a dog that really had
a hard time after retirement seeing you go out with the new dog and leave
them behind. I've heard about this happening in the past with some dogs and
others don't mind.

Charlene