[nagdu] 2 dogs in the house

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 04:07:19 UTC 2010

Hi all,

this is really touching and fascinating to read about all your experiences
with 2 dogs. Makes me more and more optimistic about this adventure. Of
course each 2 dogs are different but I am looking forward to the challenge
and the fun. Luckily Adrian will rarely be alone. My husband and I share our
studio and we we'll probably have the 2 of them with us during the day
unless we have students and it might be to much for them. Also my parents
are more than happy to baby-sit for Adrian so it should work out ok.

Thanks again to all of you for your kind advice.

Ioana