[nagdu] oppinions requested about possible next dog.

Stepper stepper12 at cableone.net
Fri Jan 29 18:00:27 UTC 2010

Hello Tracy.
Yes, I have had steady improvement with health issues, including my back.
I can now walk as much as I choose.
I walk when the whether is okay about a mile and a half most times.
I also am exercising believe or not a solid hour a day on the days I don't
walk.
Its just been so long.
Thank you for responding.
stepper12