[nagdu] Expected DOJRuling in Next Few Weeks

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:42:49 UTC 2010

Marion,

I'm curious about the paragraph headed "smelly dogs."

I think the word "smelly" is really subjective.  I'm curious about
this because I could easily see this turning into one person versus
another.  I've gotten on a bus before with my dog who was just bathed
and the driver said my dog was smelly.  She wanted to use it as an
excuse to remove me and my dog from the bus.  When I arrived at my
destination, I asked several people if she was smelly and the answer
was no.  She had just been bathed, like I said, and it hadn't rained
or anything.  This just seems odd.  I understand dirt or bugs or out
of control behavior from a dog because these are things which are
easily verified.  Smells in my experience are kind of ephemeral and
not as easy to pin down, as it were.

I'm also disappointed about the removal of miniature horses from the
lists of animals which can be service animals.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss