[nagdu] university research on guide dogs

Petra Helebrantová petrahele at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:24:56 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,
I am currently studying psychology on Charles University in Prague and
i am doing some research on the influence of guide dogs on the blind
people from the point of psychology. Maybe someone here will be
willing to fill in the attached questionnaire and send it back.

 It would be very helpfull for me.The whole procedure should not take
more than 30 minutes. Most of the results will in Czech but I can
provide some short overview for English speaking people if someone
would be interested in.

thanks

--
Petra Helebrantová