[nagdu] An O&M self teachig site

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 05:04:49 UTC 2010

AnnaLisa,

Cool!  It's good to know one can get decent O&M training with a cane
somewhere if their state can't get to it...  I would love to do the whole 6
- 9 month course at one of the NFB centers, naturally, but sometimes you
just can't manage to get that large a block of time or figure out a way to
get it paid for...

I'll keep that bit of information in mind, too, for future reference.

Tami Smith-Kinney